Since we first opened our doors in Parsons Green in 1961, Woodfords Solicitors has grown to become an integral part of the Fulham and Chelsea community, forging a reputation not only for expert legal advice, but for lasting solutions, long-term client relationships and a truly personal service.
Big enough to cope, small enough to care
With our senior partner, Roger Wilkinson, formerly of Slaughter and May, and managing partner, Rajan Berry, at the helm, and supported by a team of highly skilled, specialist solicitors, Woodfords offers City expertise, but with the warm and personal feel of a smaller, local firm.
We really do care, and this is why our clients, from individuals to organisations, come back to us time and time again, some for over two decades.
The reasons our clients return – and why you should choose Woodfords
- We offer not only the highest quality legal advice across a wide range of specialities but real and lasting solutions
- We are based in a central, easily reached location in the heart of Fulham – and all of our staff are under one roof
- We can be flexible with our hours: we know what time pressures modern life exerts and will do our best to accommodate you, from evening appointments to breakfast meetings
- We take a personal interest in your legal affairs, offering tailored advice, helping you plan for a secure future and providing support in times of change
- We do what it takes to get the job done on time and on budget
- We pro-actively keep you up-to-date on progress, in plain English. We know that legal disputes and matters can be stressful and complicated and we will ensure that you feel informed and supported throughout
- We provide a fixed-fee quotation whenever possible to help you manage costs
- We will visit the elderly or disabled in their home
No matter what you need help with, from family matters to commercial litigation, choose Woodfords and we will endeavour to make your legal journey as smooth, stress-free and successful as possible.