If you are looking for a legal adviser who offers the following approach, then you have come to the right place as we:
- offer first rate legal advice on your doorstep
- take a personal interest in your legal affairs, helping you to plan for a secure future and providing support in times of change
- focus on providing you with a solution to problems (not just legal advice)
- do what it takes to get the job done on time and on budget
- pro-actively keep you up to date on progress, in plain English
- provide a fixed-fee quotation whenever possible.
Located in the heart of South-West London, Woodfords Solicitors has been serving families and the local business community since 1961 and enjoying long-standing relationships with our clients.
Woodfords is led by Roger Wilkinson, our Senior Partner, who worked at Slaughter and May and has brought City expertise to the firm, and Rajan Berry, our Managing Partner, who focuses on ensuring the highest levels of quality and client satisfaction.
With our team of specialist solicitors we can advise you on all your legal needs relating to your family, your property interests and your business affairs. Whilst it might be a cliche, we really are “big enough to cope, small enough to care”.
Free initial interview
Choosing the right solicitor to handle your affairs is an important decision, as you will need to be comfortable working together, and we expect that you might interview more than one firm.
For most areas of work we offer a free initial interview to all potential new clients and invite you to come in, meet the team (and sample our coffee) to judge how well we would meet your needs.
Flexible and accessible
As a client of Woodfords Solicitors you will have access to our team whenever you need us. We have many clients that we arrange to see in the evenings, as they live locally and work in the City.
For the elderly or disabled, we are also happy to come and see you in your home.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Click here to get in touch