Recent work undertaken
- Advising overseas family in relation to their business and trust assets which were the subject of contested divorce proceedings in the High Court
- Advising a Middle Eastern family on the protection of their offshore assets from the remit of the family courts
- Settlement of a financial claim involving property development businesses worth £4-5million
- Successful application for the capitalisation of a school fees order on enforcement
- Leading a case involving a contested financial agreement from the early 1990s, which the court upheld as a concluded financial agreement following a final hearing
- Representing a mother in contested Children Act proceedings in the High Court, during which the father made two successfully opposed applications for the mother’s committal
- Advising in Schedule 1 matters through to final hearing, including scrutiny of multi million pound complex financial structures and overseas assets
What it will cost
When it comes to family law, where you often need to share the very personal details of your relationship, it’s vital to choose solicitors you trust and feel comfortable with. For this reason we offer a free initial meeting during which you can get a feel for whether you’re comfortable with us handling your affairs.
After that, and where possible, we will endeavour to provide a fixed price quotation for our services and clear guidance on any further costs.
What our clients say
“Woodfords represented me in my divorce case which turned out to be long and difficult. At all times I felt I received considered and professional advice which made the whole process much easier to bear. Even against a larger and more powerful firm Woodfords was technically and legally much better. Thanks.”
“Went through a difficult divorce and found Woodfords to be very sensible and knowledgeable.”
“I used Woodfords for 3 years for 3 complex legal matters and I can say without doubt that Woodfords were extremely professional from the initial introductory meeting to the finish. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in matters relating to divorce, family law and property conveyancing.”