Employment law is a constantly evolving area of law and the ever-increasing complexity of the legislation and regulations with which an employer must comply can be daunting. But with employment tribunals able to award as much as £77,600 in unfair dismissal cases, and an unlimited amount in cases of discrimination, failure to observe correct employment law procedures or to have adequate employment documentation in place can be devastating for a business.
Woodfords Solicitors provide advice on all areas of employment law to many businesses throughout London (and particularly in Fulham, Chelsea, Putney and Hammersmith).
Too often, we are consulted as a matter of last resort when it is too late to affect the outcome of a case, because correct procedures have not been followed at an earlier stage. To encourage our business clients to address any employment issue at the earliest opportunity we offer a fixed fee employment support service which includes:
- advice from our employment law team on any employment matter
- a review of your employment documentation and recommendations for improvement
- provision of bespoke resources, including:
- employment contracts
- policies, procedures and staff handbooks
- letters to employees
- discounts for employees on personal legal services
Click here to request further information on our fixed-fee employment support service.
We can advise you on all manner of employment law issues including:
- Contracts of employment
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Discrimination – sex, race, religion and age
- Employee data and monitoring
- Employment status and self-employment
- Employment tribunals and appeals
- Equal pay
- Families and parental leave
- Pay and benefits
- Policies and procedures
- Performance related incentives
- Redundancy and business re-organisation
- Restraint of trade, confidentiality and IP
- Sickness and incapacity
- Termination of employment
- Transfer of shares
- Transfer of undertakings
- Working time regulations and time off
Find out more
We are happy to have an initial discussion regarding any employment law problems and, where possible, we will endeavour to provide a fixed price quotation for our services.
For any employment advice, please initially contact Alistair Wells or anyone from the employment team on 0207 731 0750 or email email@example.com .
We advise employers throughout London (and in particular Fulham, Chelsea, Putney and Hammersmith) in the best employment practices and would be pleased to help you.