As a solicitor in our property department, James acts for both individuals and corporate clients on a broad range of non-contentious property matters, both residential and commercial. These include property acquisitions and disposals, financing, and landlord and tenant matters.
James joined Woodfords in 2016.
Recent work highlights
- Acting for an offshore-based commercial client in relation to complex re-financing of UK-based property
- Acting for a property developer in the sale of new residential units under the Help to Buy scheme
- Advising on implications to UK property of ownership by dissolved foreign company
- Handling an application for restaurant premises licence
- Acting on various residential conveyancing transactions with a value of £1.5m+