Robin works as a solicitor in the dispute resolution department of Woodfords, handling disputes for both companies and private individuals in the County Court, Employment Tribunal and First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
Robin also regularly advises on commercial and employment law matters.
Robin joined Woodfords in 2016, having previously worked in-house across various commercial institutions both in the US and in London.
Recent work highlights
- Representing a commercial tenant in successfully defending a forfeiture claim brought by his landlord, including preparing an urgent injunction application to regain possession
- Acting for the buyer of a security business
- Representing employers successfully defend unfair dismissal claims in the employment tribunal
- Advising employers on a range of issues, including redundancy and disciplinary matters
- Representing a property owner in a claim against the freeholder for a declaration that they had unreasonably withheld consent in denying their proposed property alterations.
- Representing property owners in neighbour disputes
- Representing a landlord regain possession of a residential property
- Acting for a client pursuing a defamation claim