Roger is the Senior Partner at Woodfords and has been in property and commercial practice for over 35 years. He advises on complex transactions for residential, commercial and mixed use properties and development sites, and provides support to colleagues on strategic and professional conduct issues.
Roger trained at Victor Mishcon & Co (now Mishcon de Reya) and then spent eight years at Slaughter and May working on commercial property and construction contract matters, before joining Woodfords.
Recent work highlights
- Acting for a waste management business on its site acquisition
- Acting for a pub operator on a site acquisition
- Advising on mixed use acquisitions through Pension Schemes
- Advising on the conversion of commercial office space into high value residential property
- Acting for a landowner/developer on the development of and sale of flats under the Help to Buy Scheme
- Acting for a long leaseholder on the renewal and restructuring of an underlease of office premises
- Acting for a residential developer on the granting of security for development funding